Carpet Kingdom Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you:
How we collect your personal information: We collect personal information about you (name, telephone number(s), postal/email address, how you want to pay your bill etc.) in a number of ways, for example:
- When you set up your account;
- When you contact us for any reason;
- If you complete an online form;
- When you place an order with us;
Personally Identifiable Information
- Name(s) [First name, middle name, last name]
- Postal address (billing address, delivery/service address)
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you place an order with us.
Current flooring you may have fitted
- Size of your room(s), lounge, kitchen, stairs and landing etc.
What we do with your personal information – We may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the services you want;
- Administer your account (including dealing with any problems, enquiries and complaints, and in relation to any unpaid bills);
- Comply with any legal obligation we may have;
- Contact you about service related issues including carpet fitting or flooring related issues
We will not share your personal information unless we are permitted to do so by law.
Instances where we may share your personal information include:
With our carpet/flooring fitters and selected third parties (named finance providers and delivery companies), in order to help provide services to you;